Mission & Responsibilities
The Village of Bratenahl Service Department is proud to provide a wide variety of services to maintain the community and assist residents through all 4 seasons of the year. The commitment of the Service Department is to provide a professional quality of service that will add value to the quality of life for Bratenahl Village residents. The menu of services below provides a closer look at some of the Service Department responsibilities.
- Building maintenance
- Leaf and yard waste collection
- Parks and public properties maintenance
- Repair and maintenance of roadways and sidewalks
- Roadside mowing and trimming
- Sewer and water mains maintenance
- Snowplowing of streets and sidewalks
- Storm response
- Street line striping
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Working in the right of way
Some of the unique services provided are spring planting and maintenance of flower gardens at each intersection and the “Mutt Mitt Boxes” program providing plastic bag containers for dog walkers to dispose of animal waste.