- 5:30 p.m.
- The 3rd Wednesday of every month
- Bratenahl Community Center
10300 Brighton Road
Bratenahl, OH 44108
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings on the Village website, at Village Hall and in the posting boxes throughout the Village. Minutes are available on the website following approval.
View Agendas and Minutes.
- Finance Committee: The Finance Committee handles the budget, assessments, taxes, fees, transfer of property to or from the Village, and other Village financial matters.
- Legislative Committee: The Legislative Committee handles such matters as Village Planning Commission recommendations, the Planning and Zoning Code and select administrative issues including ordinances and resolutions.
- Public Safety Committee: The Public Safety Committee handles such matters as public health, police, fire, traffic, streetlights, use of public thoroughfares and the Building Department.
- Public Improvements Committee: The Public Improvements Committee handles such matters as the water supply, water and air pollution, sewers, trash disposal and the maintenance and repair of public property.